Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce is the best product for Cooking, Baking Skin Care and Hair Care. It is one of the best selling product on Amazon, ranked at number 5. It is available for $10.79

Review About the Product

I cannot express how much I love this coconut oil. It's replaced many of my products and it's saved my skin, hair, and my money! My skin and hair tend to be very dry, and I decided to replace my skincare and haircare with coconut oil as an experiment. When I come home, I take some oil and rub it all over my face, and wipe off my makeup with a cotton pad. I'm a performer and wear very thick makeup, and this oil has no problem taking off everything. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized! I also use coconut oil for my hair, to deep-condition it. I usually run it through my hair and let my hair drink up the oil overnight as I sleep. I wash it off in the morning, and it leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and soft. This oil can also be used for lotion, and even for cooking! I greatly recommend this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags

Sonicare Toothbrush Replacement Heads Electric Toothbrush Heads

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches