COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches is a perfect product for Acne. It is also one of the best selling product on Amazon, it is ranked at 18 . These 24 patches are available for just $4.75

Review About the Product

I was skeptical that this wouldn’t work, but was pleasantly surprised when it did. I won’t lie and say that it miraculously made my pimples completely go away with the snap of a finger, but it did stop pimples from getting bigger and make them decrease in size overnight. If I feel a pimple coming on, I just apply it to clean skin before bed and wake up with some great results. It’s kind of gross to see what the patch pulls out from my skin, but I guess that means it’s working!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags

Sonicare Toothbrush Replacement Heads Electric Toothbrush Heads